Whilst we have remained open on a limited basis during the coronavirus pandemic, we are pleased to confirm that from Monday 15th June our opening hours will be returning to normal and welcoming customers back to our store at
326 Carlton Hill
- Monday to Saturday - 10am until 5pm
- Sundays - 10am until 4pm
You can still place any order online for contactless click and collect though or call ahead to place an order by phone on 0115 8370980
Due to our extended opening hours we will no longer be offering a local delivery service (with an exception of very local addresses with an NG4 postcode), so please shop with our partner store www.internetreptile.com for delivery services from the 15th June.
When shopping in store please note the following
- As of Friday 24th July it is a legal requirement for all customers to wear a face mace. If you fall under any exemptions please call ahead and let us know when you will be visiting - we can answer any questions in advance and arrange to serve you at the door.
- Customers and staff must maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- We would ask that you shop alone were possible, please only bring another person from the same household if you need special assistance or need to bring children.
- There will be a queuing system outside of the store and we are operating a one in - one out policy.
- We are asking customers to sanitise their hands upon entrance and exit from the store.
- We would ask that customers minimise touching any items of stock they may not be purchasing.
- We will only accept card payments (not cash) to help further reduce contact and the spread of covid-19
- As you will expect we will be cleaning even more than usual to help make our store as safe as possible.